The Development Associate’s primary goal is to support the Development Director in planning and implementing fundraising campaigns.
Related responsibilities include:
- Manage preparations for and execution of special events for fundraising and/or stewardship.
- Develop and deliver prompt and creative donor acknowledgments, recognition, and cultivation/stewardship.
- Research and report on prospective funders, both individual and institutional.
- Process gifts and reconcile contributed income reports with finance department and QuickBooks.
- Ensure that donor and patron records are maintained accurately.
- Use PatronManager to maximize CRM capabilities.
- Maintain and update office systems to support Development projects and operations.
- Coordinate development functions with Box Office, Marketing, Finance, and Artistic departments.
- Other duties as assigned.
A strong candidate will:
- Be entrepreneurial, creative, and collaborative in their approach to their work.
- Have excellent customer service skills.
- Be curious about all aspects of the ASC’s work.