The American Shakespeare center is in search of a Part-Time Engagement Associate. The Engagement Associate will work closely with the Engagement Team to maintain ASC’s representation in various media, support the Development initiatives of ASC, and foster positive patron experiences.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Assist in the processing of donations
- Assist with the execution of Development and Engagement drives and events
- Field and distribute incoming marketing offers and inquiries
- Maintain departmental software, subscriptions, and online accounts
- Assist in the data population and maintenance of the ticketing database
- Order and distribute marketing materials internally and externally
- Maintain the collateral and press archives
The successful candidate will be flexible with the ability to work independently and as part of a team, and will be able to work successfully under pressure and meet deadlines and goals. The American Shakespeare Center embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
$15/hr at 20 hours per week. This position has the potential to become a full time position with additional responsibilities in the near future.
The American Shakespeare Center values and supports collaboration, inclusion, and work/life balance. Our home in Staunton, Virginia supports these values with a livable, walkable downtown; low cost of living; diverse arts opportunities; easy access to cities like Richmond, Charlotte, and Washington, DC; and abundant outdoor activities in the surrounding Blue Ridge and Allegheny Mountains.