Full-time; Reports to Box Office Manager
- Responsible for all purchasing and stocking of gift shop merchandise for:
- Shakespeare Mall (Playhouse Gift shop)
- Shakespeare Gifts (New Street location)
- ASC on Tour
- ASC Online Gift Shop (Shopify)
- Collaborates with marketing department to:
- Develop new products, tailored branding of merchandise & design of shop displays.
- Create promotions and cohesive goals.
- Creates and manages relationships with vendors.
- Composes monthly reports on sales, inventory, and revenue.
- Tracks donations generated from staff created merchandise items such as “Band Candy Bracelets”
- Handles communications with and shipping to patrons outside of the region.
OFFICE SUPPLY ORDERING:
- Responsible for all ordering of:
- Office supplies for Box Office
- Operating supplies for Playhouse
COMMUNITY OUTREACH AND OTHER DOWNTOWN EVENTS
- Organizes participation for downtown events
- Some events include the Staunton Downtown Development Association’s Sparkles and Sweets, Shop Saturday First, and the Annual Christmas Parade as well as the Queen City Magic and Mischief Party.
- Completes the Daily Attendance Master weekly with the prior week’s sales and attendance.
- Documents the complimentary voucher usage each week.
- Reports to and attends bi-weekly meetings with Box Office Manager