The American Shakespeare Center in beautiful Staunton, VA, seeks a self motivated individual for the position of Sales Manager to increase and manage incoming group and subscription sales. The Sales Manager will lead campaigns and communication strategy for all categories of patrons.
JOB DUTIES MAY INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Lead sales/marketing strategy for all visiting groups and
- season subscribers (in collaboration with Director of Marketing),
- Facilitation and leadership of Non-Education group sales and subscriber campaigns
- Occasional nights and weekends as required for special events
The ideal candidate will have an ease of communication with various buyer types.
Sales and/or performing arts experience preferred. Experience with Patron Manager, email marketing, and a love of Shakespeare a plus.
- Professional demeanor
- Individual initiative,
- Ability to work independently,
- Ability to multitask,
- Excellent follow-through,
- Semi-annual overnight travel for trade shows may be required.
Estimated salary range $24,000-$32,000 per year plus generous benefits.
Submit a complete application with cover letter and resume. No phone calls or emails, please.