Get ready to experience the world’s only re-creation of Shakespeare’s indoor theatre and one of America’s Best Main Streets.
- Wheelchair-accessible seating is available on the first and second levels for all our performances.
- Hearing assistance receivers and follow-along scripts are available at the box office.
- Service dogs are permitted in the Blackfriars Playhouse.
- Vision-Impaired patrons may request a complimentary companion ticket.
- Take a 360 Tour of the Theater by photographer Richard Finkelstein.
The ASC Box Office is open Wednesday-Friday from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM and Saturdays/Sundays from 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM.
Box Office email: email@example.com
Finding parking in downtown Staunton is easy. The New Street Garage is the closest to the Blackfriars, but there are plenty of lots scattered around town (typical exit fee $1 after 5:30 and on weekends). Street parking is available near the Blackfriars and is free on weekends and weekdays after 5:00 PM.
Where to Stay & eat
There’s no shortage of stellar restaurants and places to stay in and around downtown Staunton.
Explore our MAKE IT A WEEKEND Guide to find restaurants, hotel deals, and more!