Get ready to experience the world’s only re-creation of Shakespeare’s indoor theatre and one of America’s Best Main Streets.
- Wheelchair-accessible seating is available on the first and second levels for all our performances.
- Hearing assistance receivers and follow-along scripts are available at the box office.
- Service dogs are permitted in the Blackfriars Playhouse.
- Vision-Impaired patrons may request a complimentary companion ticket.
- Take a 360 Tour of the Theater by photographer Richard Finklestein.
Printable Performances Dates
**Though we strive for a consistent calendar, all dates not yet on sale are subject to change
The ASC Box Office is open Tuesday-Friday 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM, Saturdays 12:00 PM to 6:30 PM, and Sundays 12:00 PM – 4:30 PM.
Finding parking in downtown Staunton is easy. The New Street Garage is the closest to the Blackfriars, but there are plenty of lots scattered around town (typical exit fee $1 after 5:30 and on weekends). Street parking is available near the Blackfriars and is free on weekends and weekdays after 5:00 PM.
Where to Stay & eat
There’s no shortage of stellar restaurants and places to stay in and around downtown Staunton.
EXPLORE OUR make it a weekend Guide to find restaurants, hotel deals, and more!