Take your education to the next level with an ASC Internship
Our internships allow you to hone your education with hands-on, practical experience.
ASC internships are designed for college students. Mentoring opportunities may also be available for select high school students. Contact us if you’re interested in a mentorship.
Recover the joy of Shakespeare
- Become an expert in early modern theatre practice
- Make history vital to present theatrical practice
- Translate the past into a dynamic present
Explore the work of a major theatre company
- Work in a professional theatre company
- Gain new knowledge and skills
- Contribute to the style and development of a not-for-profit business
Practice the skills required to bring performance and education to the public.
- Hone your craft through hands-on, practical experience
- Work with experts in Arts Administration, Education, Development, and Marketing
- Gain connections in the world of Shakespeare Theatres and Scholars
- Production Assistant
- Assistant to Stage Manager
- Assistant to Choreographer/Fight Captain
- Academic Resources
- Education Videographer/Digital Media
- Shakespeare’s Theatres and Archives
- Digital Media
- Guest Services
- General Management