OUR STUDENT MATINEES BRING SHAKESPEARE TO LIFE FOR GRADES 5+
Let our actors illuminate the world of Shakespeare and his contemporaries for your community.
- The choice of three plays allows you to tailor our visit for your students.
- Thrust staging and additional on-stage seating bring students close to the action.
- Universal lighting (house lights stay on) means students are part of the play — never left in the dark.
- A free study guide for each teacher at a student matinee supplements lesson plans before and after the show.
- Workshops are available – our dynamic approach engages students’ intellectual curiosity by exploring rhetoric, embedded stage directions, special effects, stage combat, and more!
Consider a two-show day to create an enriching experience for your school and community, while reducing the cost per show!
- Our actors perform live acoustic music before the show and during intermission.
- A morning show may start no earlier than 10:00 a.m.
- The run time of a full-length show is approximately two hours, not including the intermission.