Because of you.
Over the past twelve weeks, your participation has allowed ASC to expand our reach to new audiences and build our capacity in interactive, digital education in ways that that will now form the foundation of our future.
CHECK OUT THE FACTS AND FIGURES:
WE Went Global!
- We had BlkFrsTV viewers from 49 states and 41 countries.
You kept us afloat!
- Thanks to your support, we raised more than $750,000 in donations to our Keep the Lights On campaign — allowing us to bring our staff back from furlough on time, pay our mortgage at the Playhouse, and plan for the future.
- BlkFrsTV and our online Education content generated more than $122,000 in additional income for ASC while the Playhouse was closed!
WE HAD NEW FRIENDS JOIN US!
- 40% of BlkFrsTV audience members were brand new to the American Shakespeare Center community!
WE got the press’ attention!
- There were at least 94 mentions of ASC in the press in a 76 day period (March 16 – May 31)!
Plus, we received coverage in major publications:
YOU LEARNED A FEW THINGS!
- More than 185 individual students and many school groups benefited from our BlkFrsTV educational offerings like ASC/Masterclass, Virtual SHXcademy, and Digital Classroom!
We SHARED THE LIGHT!
- We reached more than 1,000,000 people via our social media in 12 weeks! Thank you for spreading the word about ASC’s digital initiatives!