WE’RE TRANSFORMING THE HOLIDAY SEASON.
Thank you for purchasing tickets to A Christmas Carol 2020. Due to new COVID-19 guidelines, we will only offer A Christmas Carol in digital formats. All live performances of A Christmas Carol at the Blackfriars Playhouse have been cancelled.
ASC is maintaining our actors’ work bubble and continuing to rehearse, putting the finishing touches on our holiday playlist and majestic costumes. A Christmas Carol carries on, and you will be able to see it in a variety of ways! We are committed to bringing you the same warmth and light you’ve come to expect each December.
iF YOU PURCHASED TICKETS to see A CHRISTMAS CAROL at the blackfriars playhouse, PLEASE FILL OUT the form below to convert your tickets.
WHAT CAN BE DONE WITH YOUR TICKETS:
1. explore your options
We have a variety of ways for you to enjoy A Christmas Carol digitally! Bring the fun of the Playhouse home with our streaming options and add-on packages, or get out of the house and take a trip to a drive-in movie or movie theater presentation.
- Stream A Christmas Carol on-demand on BlkFrsTV beginning December 9
- See A Christmas Carol as a drive-in movie presentation
- $25 per car
- Hull’s Drive-in — Lexington, VA
- December 12; Gates open at 6:00 PM
- December 20; Gates open at 4:30 PM
- Northern Virginia Location
- For our fans in Northern Virginia, we are planning a presentation in your neck of the woods with a regional partner! Exact dates and location TBA.
We are also offering A Christmas Carol at our local Visulite Cinemas indoor movie theater, December 18-24. However, ticketing for these showings is done through our Visulite and cannot count as a ticket conversion. Contact our Box Office for more information.
- Experience our “Month of Merry” December subscription package
- Stream A Christmas Carol on BlkFrsTV plus get exclusive entry to bonus events throughout December!
- Special Access Events Include:
- Open Rehearsals with ASC actors | December 9, 16, 23, 30
- Live @ Backstage Pass & Virtual Concert | December 12
- A Christmas Carol Educational Workshop | December 19
- Winter Solstice Yoga with Jessika Williams | December 21
- The Night Before Christmas reading with John Harrell | December 24
- $125 per household
- ADD-ON: Our Holiday Gift Bundle
2. EXCHANGE your tickets into vouchers for future use
3. Donate your ticket cost to help keep the lights on
We are still hard at work putting together an innovative holiday performance and planning an uplifting 2021 season for you. But, due to COVID-19 restrictions and cancellations, our ability to generate income has been greatly diminished. By donating the cost of your ticket, you will invest in hope and innovation for the future with ASC. We thank you in advance.
4. Receive a refund of your entire ticket cost
*Some restrictions may apply.
We will be in touch soon after you fill out our ‘Convert Your Tickets’ form.
Thank you for your patience.
need MORE help?
Get in touch with our Box Office by calling 1.877.MUCH ADO (1.877.682.4236).
The Box Office is open Tuesday-Saturday from 9 AM to 5 PM. We are closed Thanksgiving Day.