The American Shakespeare Center seeks a Part-Time Box Office Associate (Seasonal). Primarily shifts will be at show performances, both matinee and evening. Weeknight and weekend availability is a must and the schedule will vary. Availability during the week of Christmas is very preferable.
Currently, ASC is looking to train new employees during November for positions during December. Training will be paid. During December, this part-time position consists of 12-26 hours per week. This position will be offered to continue limited hours during January and February and return to the full 12-26 hours starting with the beginning of the 2022 performance schedule. Work will be in a variety of areas including:
- Box office
- Gift shop
- Assist House Manager
Basic job duties may include but are not limited to:
- Answering phones
- Processing phone and in-person ticket orders
- Checking voicemail messages and email inbox
- Greeting patrons as they arrive and providing information as needed
- Assist house manager during performances:
- Ring sales at the gift shop
- Sell coffee before the show and at the interlude
- Managing the Will Call desk
- Monthly staff meetings
- Microsoft Excel knowledge and experience preferred
- Experience with software programs – data entry
- Weekend day and evening availability a plus
- Weeknight availability a plus
Submit a complete application with cover letter and resume.
No phone calls or emails, please.